Donate to Landis
Outright gifts of cash and securities help Landis with day-to-day operations by providing quality education programs and enhancing our beautiful collections.
The donor benefits from the income tax charitable deduction. The Arboretum benefits by the immediate use of funds to further our mission. Donations of materials, supplies, and equipment are also appreciated.
Volunteer at Landis
Landis could not accomplish a fraction of what it does without the dedication, time, and enthusiasm of its volunteers.
us in making the Arboretum the best public garden it can be. Consider
participation on an Arboretum Committee (Education, Buildings and
Grounds, Horticulture, Publicity, Website, Special Events).
Our Business Members and Sponsors support the Arboretum through their membership donations as well as many in-kind donations and financial support. We hope you will show your appreciation by patronizing them!
Your membership dollars are critical to our economic viability and the sustainability of our collections, grounds, and educational programs. Renew your membership. Consider renewing at a higher level. Encourage your friends, neighbors, and co-workers to as well.
Give the gift of membership to the beautiful Landis Arboretum!
- Individual: $35-$49 a year.
- Family: $50-$124 a year.
- Enhanced: $125-$499 a year.
- Business: $200 or more a year.
- Benefactor: $500-$2499 a year.
- Lifetime: $2500 in one year.
All members receive:
- 10% discount on plants.
- Admission to our Members Only Pick of the Pots Sale (POPS) at our Spring and Fall Plant Sales.
- Access to free or reduced-price admission and in some cases a discount in their gift shops to over 350 gardens and arboretums through the American Horticulture Society Reciprocal Admissions Program.
Business members receive a business card sized advertisement in each Landis Newsletter for the year.
Members at the Benefactor and Lifetime levels receive a free membership each year to give as a gift.